Thursday, April 10, 2008

Does she look more like me??!!!

I dyed my hair a darker color and I have heard a lot of comments about Elinor looking more like me now. I think she still looks exactly like her daddy, but maybe now I am not so much of an outsider! :) Her hair is actually growing in much lighter, so she will probably end up a blonde in the long run.


Speaking of hair.....her daddy decided to have some fun with it today since it is getting so long. 
Here are a few pictures of his little salon session

.                                             
                        

8 comments:

Jon Morton said...

I love the fashion shoot, sadly that hair style will be the hot ticket here in a couple of years.

Joe found me on facebook, it's good to hear from you guys.

Jon Morton

Anonymous said...

Ha! Great pictures!! Elinor will "love" those one day.
We sure do miss her and I can't wait to get my hands on her in June. Love you all, Nonnie

Anonymous said...

Sorry, didn't mean to be anoymous.

Anonymous said...

The truth is that, she looks like me!

Grandpa

Anonymous said...

OK, the hair color is a good match, but she really does look like Daddy! If he decides he doesn't like his current job, he can always be a beautician! Miss you guys and would love to meet Elinor!

love,
Cathy in Indiana

annie said...

Ha! Very funny and very cute! I still can't get over her cheeks.

Anonymous said...

Everytime I look at those pictures my heart smiles. We love you!! Nonnie and Poppie

Katey said...

elinor is SO before her time