Monday, June 2, 2008

Swimming and Pigtails

We took Elinor Swimming on Friday. She really loves her bath and she loved the river in Yosemite, so we were sure she would love the pool. I am not sure if it was  because she skipped her morning nap, but she really hated it! We only took her in for about 5 minutes:) 

I also have to post a couple of these pics because I think they are the cutest things I have ever seen. I decided to try putting pigtails in Elinor's hair and it sort of worked (they are a bit off)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elinor is lovely. Christie, she is looking more and more like you!! Nonnie

The Benders said...

very cute....I love the pigtails...Im actually very jealous of them, its so far away for Avery's poor hair :)

inpursuitofTheWord said...

rad family! enjoying your posts!