Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Time for Everything

Elinor is just about 3 1/2 years old. Charley is 19 months old. The time has come for Joe and I to decide if we are a family of 5 or a family of 4. Why must we decide now you ask? Well because neither of us ever wanted there to be a large age gap between our kids. So come May we will begin "trying" (I know the term is horrible) for our third (and Lord willing final) baby. Now I will tell why this is and incredibly significant and momentous occasion. Joe and I have never before been able to plan for a baby. BOTH our first children were surprises! I won't start explaining in a very public blog about how, in our case, our babies were surprises. But BELIEVE me, they were.

Anyways, I just have to sheepishly admit that for someone who has never really ever enjoyed pregnancy all that much, I am kinda actually a little bit EXCITED to start trying....... did I just say that out loud?!?! (Well no, in fact Christie, you did not, you typed it in your blog, moron) Well you get the point. I have also chosen to blog through this pregnancy, if God will's for there to be a pregnancy.

The goals will be :
-To stop an appreciate life exactly as it is at the moment in all it's chaos and exhaustion
-To focus on the differences in every pregnancy I have been through and especially this pregnancy
-To document this pregnancy in a way that will be meaningful to me in years to come

And since I am not a shy girl, this will be on my blog for all to see! Don't worry it will be very appropriate for all audiences. Maybe you will enjoy it! God Bless!